Announcing an effective way to grow your business:
You want to grow your business, feel comfortable when attorneys ask you questions and develop a steady supply to happy clients. Have you ever felt like you have no support in your business development?
- You feel like you are building your business alone. It can be lonely to be an independent LNC. You’re in your house trying to figure out your business, marketing, and the intricacies of being an LNC, and there is no one who understands what you are going through.
- You don’t know what else to do.
- Your friends and family just don’t get it as to why you want to go through this effort to be a successful LNC.
- You feel like you have no support and you are wasting your time.
I get it. I felt alone and frustrated when I first started building my business.
There are three things that I did to help me get started and succeed as an LNC:
- I was not afraid to admit I needed help. This was big for me. I was raised in a British Irish heritage home where it was a sign of weakness to ask for help or admit you made a mistake. I can tell you that not knowing how to ask for help is not productive when you are trying to learn a new skill.
- I looked for resources. There were few at the time. There were no online courses or webinars. I bought books to help me learn.
- I invested in my business and hired mentors who were where I wanted to be. They were able to show me the things I needed to do and the things that I didn’t need to do. That made a huge difference in just decreasing my learning curve and getting started. My coaches had a community of people interested in growing their businesses. By networking with others, being part of the community, getting support from other people interested in the same things I am, I learned more about being in a business.
Why me? I’m Pat Iyer MSN RN LNCC
- Founder of an independent LNC business that billed more than a million dollars a year for the last 5 years I owned it
- Past President of the American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants
- Chief editor of the second edition of Legal Nurse Consulting Principles and Practices, the core curriculum for the field
- Chief editor of AALNC’s first online course
- Author, editor or coauthor of more than 800 books, chapters, online courses, articles or case studies
- Founder of Legal Nurse Podcast, the only podcast for LNCs
- 20 years of experience as a liability expert, 25 years of experience as a Rule 1006 expert to explain pain and suffering, 28 years of experience as a non-testifying LNC
- Imagine being able to leave your clinical job or cycle back the hours
- Imagine having more time to watch over your parents
- Imagine being able to support yourself and your family with your LNC income
What would that feel like? What would it feel like to have work with a client who can give you a check that’s bigger than any pay check you’ve ever received working for someone else? Or being paid to do something you love?
Why can’t that be you? Why shouldn’t that be you scheduling appointments with attorneys, billing the hours for working on cases, and getting the respect of people who count on you to help them handle cases?
How much time are you going to waste? How much time have you already wasted?
Are you going to get the support you need or are you going to go it alone?
I have the support and answers for you.
I provide individualized coaching for legal nurse consultants who need help launching or expanding their businesses.
Get more cases, find more clients and avoid expensive mistakes. Learn shortcuts, tips, and techniques to effectively launch and run your business.
What is the LNC Academy?
LNC Academy is a customized mentorship program designed to meet your needs – to guide you through a step by step process to build your business.
You will be part of a group of people who know what you are going through. They are figuring it out together.
Choose which level is right for you: Platinum, Gold or Silver
|4 days of face to face mentoring per year with Pat Iyer||x|
|2 one-hour one on one private support calls per month with Pat Iyer||x|
|1 one-hour one on one private support call per month with Pat Iyer||x|
|Access to recordings of your own private support calls||x||x|
|Participation in one laser coaching call with all members per month, led by Pat Iyer||x||x|
|Access to all past and current recordings of laser coaching calls||x||x||x|
|Full access to all of the learning materials on LNCAcademy.com such as forms, templates, checklists, sample reports and much more||x||x|
|Full access to webinars, teleseminars, past courses, slides, transcripts||x||x|
|Full access at no additional charge to all courses Pat offers during the term of your membership in the mentoring program||x||x|
|Licensing rights to a book ghostwritten by Pat Iyer that you can hand out to attorneys with your name as author ($2500 value)||x||x|
|Full access to Premium level of Business Building Booster online course||x||x||x|
|Lifetime 15% VIP discount on future books, webinars and courses of Pat Iyer||x||x||x|
|Membership in LNC Academy secret Facebook group||x||x|
|Unlimited email support from Pat Iyer||x||x|
|Free books written by Pat Iyer in exchange for agreeing to write Amazon review||x||x||x|
|Single payment for 12 months||$12,000 1||$6,000||$2,000|
|Savings by paying as a single payment compared to paying monthly||$3,564||$1,764||$364|
Single payment option for the Platinum program includes a 3 hour one on one coaching session to get a jump start on the program. This is a $1700 value.
You have questions?
Let’s talk. Complete THIS FORM to get in touch with Pat Iyer.
If you are not sure this program is for you, click this link
Since the LNC Academy is not a product but a mentoring opportunity, the VIP discount and referral partner commissions do not apply to purchase of this coaching program.